BUSINESS VISIT VISA
A visa for business visit shall be issued on the basis of application of state authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, legal entities functioning in the Republic of Azerbaijan or natural persons dealing with entrepreneurial activity without establishing a legal entity, as well as of branches and representations of foreign legal entities to establish business relations, for activities in the Alat free economic zone an authorized institution, administrative enterprises or legal entities of the Alat free economic zone or cooperation in the Republic of Azerbaijan or to foreigners and stateless persons arriving with a document confirming that he/she is dealing with entrepreneurial activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- An application form (must be filled in online and printed out);
- A passport and copy of its main page (the validity of the passport or other document for crossing the border must be at least three months longer than the expiration date of the visa);
- Two colour photos (3 x 4 cm, white background);
- An application of an inviting party (an application made by the legal entity must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan);
- A receipt on payment the state fee for visa;
- The state fee for a single-entry visa for citizens of the UK, Iceland and Ireland is £18, and a multiple-entry visa is £300. See the list of other countries;
- Applicants who submit applications by post must attach a postal order payable to the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- The Embassy does not accept cash;
- The state fee paid for issuing a visa, irrespective of the outcome of processing of the application, shall not be returned;
The visa application can be submitted in person (by appointment via appointment.mfa.gov.az) or sent by post to the Embassy. The Embassy of Azerbaijan is not responsible for the loss of or damage to the documents during shipping. If sending by post, please attach a self-addressed and prepaid envelope to return the document.
Address: Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
4, Kensington Court
London W8 5DL
- A notarized copy of the birth certificate, written consent of parents or a legal representative and copies of their identity documents shall be required to apply for visa for foreigners and stateless persons who are under 18 years of age, but possess a passport and do not travel with their parents or legal representatives.
- Foreigners or stateless persons who stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan temporarily for more than 15 days shall be registered at their place of stay. For additional information, visit the following website: https://www.migration.gov.az/en/oyq/oyq