Criminal record check
The citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan who currently don’t reside in the territory of the country and foreign citizens who previously resided in the Republic of Azerbaijan can apply to Criminal Record Check (to obtain Police Clearance Certificate) through the Embassy of Azerbaijan in the UK.
You can apply either by post or in person. Please note that the application process can take up to 40 working days.
Applicants are required to send us the following documents:
- Photocopy of passport, national ID card, Migration card (coloured copy)
- Copy of pages with border crossing stamps (coloured copy)
- Application form (can be downloaded here) (original)
- Prepaid and self-addressed envelope.
- Consular fee of 10£, can be sent either by Bank cheque or Postal Order payable to Consular Division, Embassy of Azerbaijan. (Note: consular fee is non-refundable)
The Embassy of Azerbaijan (or Consular Section of the Embassy) is not responsible for the loss of or damage to the documents during shipping.