OFFICIAL VISIT VISA
A visa for official visit shall be issued to officers of the diplomatic representations and consulates of foreign countries in the Republic of Azerbaijan, including officers of representations of international organizations, their administrative and technical staff and family members and to foreigners and stateless persons who visit the Republic of Azerbaijan with diplomatic mission or a special mission in cases provided for by the international treaties to which the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party.
- An application form (must be filled in online and printed out);
- A passport and copy of its main page (the validity of the passport or other document for crossing the border must be at least three months longer than the expiration date of the visa);
- Two colour photos (3 x 4 cm, white background);
- An official note verbal;
The visa application can be submitted in person (by appointment via appointment.mfa.gov.az) or sent by post to the Embassy. The Embassy of Azerbaijan is not responsible for the loss of or damage to the documents during shipping. If sending by post, please attach a self-addressed and prepaid envelope to return the document.
Address: Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
4, Kensington Court
London W8 5DL
- A notarized copy of the birth certificate, written consent of parents or a legal representative and copies of their identity documents shall be required to apply for visa for foreigners and stateless persons who are under 18 years of age, but possess a passport and do not travel with their parents or legal representatives.
- Foreigners or stateless persons who stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan temporarily for more than 15 days shall be registered at their place of stay. For additional information, visit the following website: https://www.migration.gov.az/en/oyq/oyq